EN Engineering inspectors are available to facilitate any or all phases of your project.
We are able to provide full-service, turn-key teams or individual, specialized inspectors to address your specific needs. Our staff can be involved from day one or inserted “along the way” to improve the process. Our inspectors have significant, previous experience operating and maintaining similar assets and bring to each project a wealth of knowledge in multiple disciplines, industry codes, industry standards, and client-specific standards.
Our inspectors are qualified under a broad range of industry certifications, including NCCER, MEA, and API 1169 and are vetted via the strictest industry standards.
The broad range of inspection services we offer include the following:
- Inspection management
- Pipeline inspection
- Welding inspection
- Plastic pipe inspection
- Utility inspection
- Coating inspection
- Civil/Structural inspection
- Environmental inspection (third party)
- Tank inspection
- Vendor & pipe manufacturer inspection
- Inspection support staff (field admin)
- Electrical & instrumentation inspection
- Automation & controls support
- Material specification review
- Corrosion control & cathodic protection
For more information, please provide the details below: