We seek to develop our employees to their highest level of achievement. Starting with your initial weeks at EN Engineering and throughout your career, you will participate in a variety of development activities.
Advanced technical engineering and design training is available for work in pipeline engineering, environmental, refining, automation, electrical, corrosion control, and the process engineering industries we serve.
The hard work and dedication of our employees determines our success. In return, we provide an industry-leading benefits package that encompasses health, wellness, and work/life balance.
We offer a competitive pay structure and benefits program for our employees and their dependents.
- Paid holidays
- Personal time off
- Medical insurance
- Prescription coverage
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability coverage
- Short-term disability coverage
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Group accident and critical illness coverage
- 401(k) retirement program
- Professional registration fee reimbursement
- Technical and professional society membership fee reimbursement
- Educational assistance
- Technical certification reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- On-site fitness center
- Discounted gym memberships
- Transportation reimbursement account
- Flexible work weeks