- Safety is our first priority.
- Customers and the community entrust us to keep safety first when designing pipelines, facilities, and other installations. This includes addressing all regulations and standards as well as designing for safer maintenance and upgrades in our work product.
- We insist on a safe workplace for our employees, our vendors, our customers, and the community.
- We have set our safety objective at zero for vehicle accidents, property damage, lost time, and medical aid injuries by EN Engineering and our subcontractors.
EN Engineering maintains a steadfast commitment to quality. We received ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality standards in 2008, and in March of 2018 we received ISO 9001:2015 certification, the latest version of the ISO 9001 standard. As one of the cornerstones of our company culture, quality performance is considered the responsibility of every employee. To maintain the highest level of quality performance, we pledge:
- To fulfill or exceed customer needs and expectations by delivering a quality product in a consistent and timely manner,
- To cultivate and maintain the commitment to continual improvement and communicate our goals and objectives to every employee,
- To promote a working environment where training and tools are provided for all work to proceed in a safe and efficient fashion, and
- To furnish a system of policies which are periodically reviewed to ensure the ability of all groups to perform their work effectively.
EN Engineering is committed to utilizing diversity contractors and has implemented a comprehensive Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) initiative across our full service portfolio that complies with the needs of our clients. We seek out contractors with exceptional knowledge in their field, previous work experience on similar projects, and current DBE, WBE, MBE, and/or VBE status. Our contractors are carefully screened, mentored, and integrated into our professional team.